2019 STIHL RMI 422 P iMow™
Call for Price
The RMI 422 P: Fast and maneuverable for small lawns up to 1/4 acre.
The RMI 422 P iMow robotic lawn mower is perfectly at home on small lawns, around pools and even yards with steep slopes or a lot of corners. It can mow lawns of up to a quarter acre in just a few hours. The RMI 422 P is particularly maneuverable and will cover every last corner of your lawn, thanks to its compact dimensions and 7.8-inch cutting width.
Using its tilt sensors, iMow adapts its speed automatically on uphill and downhill gradients. The RMI 422 P can handle slopes up to 22 degrees.
- More Intelligence – A Mower That Thinks: Your iMow works in accordance with a pre-programmed mowing plan, while still being able to react to changing conditions. Within a set timeframe called Active Time, your iMow decides whether or not to mow. For example, if it’s raining, the sensor tells iMow not to mow and to catch up on the lost mowing time later in the week. For rainy climates, iMow is capable of mowing in the rain and the rain sensor can be deactivated.
- Maximum Flexibility During Charging and Mowing: If your iMow robotic lawn mower has a large area to cover in a short time, it can recharge itself faster. If it’s taking the night off it charges itself slowly, thus extending battery life. When mowing, iMow adjusts its speed to suit the mowing conditions. On hilly terrain, the iMow robotic lawn mower uses its tilt sensor and adaptive slope speed to effectively mow slopes up to 24 degrees with the RMI 632 P model.
- Even Mowing Across All Areas: Utilizing different perimeter wire installation tools and its flexible programming, iMow can be programmed to mow a variety of different yard layouts (like a front or back yard). Your STIHL iMow Dealer can determine the best installation solution for your yard.
- Robust Blade: The mulching blade is a double-sided ground blade that changes its rotational direction after each blade stop to ensure it wears evenly.
- A Beautiful Lawn in Every Way: iMow has an edge mowing option to get a clean cut along the edges of your mowing area. You can also plan how your iMow returns to the docking station by choosing between following the perimeter wire or making the journey to the docking station in a more arbitrary way.
- Safety, Security and Theft Prevention: iMow is equipped with a variety of sensors. As soon as someone attempts to lift it or tip it, the mowing blade is designed to stop. A user’s defined PIN number can be set so that iMow’s menu can only be accessed after entering it. The PIN number cannot be changed – even if the battery is removed or the unit is reset – to reduce the possibility of theft.
- Quiet: iMow mows so quietly, your neighbors will hardly notice it’s there. Because iMow is so quiet, you can program it to mow at night. Powered by an advanced Lithium-Ion battery, iMow emits no emissions while working.
- Allergy Relief: iMow doesn’t kick up dust and dirt like a traditional mower which helps provide relief for people with allergies.
- Motor Output: 60 watt Brushless Motor
- Weight: 9 kg (19.8 lbs.)
- Cutting Height: 20-60 mm (.79” – 2.4”)
- Battery Energy Content*: 80 Wh
- Power Source: 18.5 volt Lithium-Ion Battery
- Area Mowed: 1/4 acre
- Run Time: 60 minutes
- Maximum Slope: 22 degrees
- Docking Station Cord: 32 feet
- Engine Type
- 18.5 volt Lithium-Ion Battery